- 3 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated)
- 1/2 Cup - Heinz 56 Sauce
- 1/4 Cup - Honey
- Lawry's Seasoning salt or your favorite seasoning.
- Season wings with seasoning salt.
- Place wings on a raised rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425º oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip wings and bake another 10 minutes.
- Baste wings with sauce and bake another 10 minutes.
- Flip wings, baste again and bake another 8 minutes.
- Finish the wings under the broiler for 2 minutes or until the sauce has caramelized.