- 2 lbs - 80/20 Ground Chuck
- 32 oz - Beef Broth
- 8 oz - Portabella Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Large - Yellow Onion Sliced
- 1/4 Cup - All Purpose Flour
- 1 TBS - Worcestershire Sauce
- 'SPG' Salt, Pepper & Granulated Garlic to taste
- Form ground chuck into 8 patties and season both sides with 'SPG'
- In a large skillet brown patties over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove the patties, add the onions and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and continue to saute another 2-3 minutes.
- Add all purpose flour, mix in until absorbed into the oil and cook 2-3 minutes to get the raw taste out of the flour.
- Add beef broth and Worcestershire, mix and bring to a simmer.
- Add patties back in, give a slight mix, cover, reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove the lid, mix and let simmer another 5 minutes uncovered or until thickened.