- 5 Russet Potatoes cut into half inch fries
- 3 lb - Cod Fillets cut into serving size pieces
- 2 1/2 Cup - All Purpose Flour
- 12 oz - Beer
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Pepper
- Fry the fries in 325º oil for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Dust cod fillets with 1/2 cup of flour.
- Mix beer, salt, pepper and 2 cups of flour until well combined.
- Dip the dusted cod fillets into the batter.
- Fry the fish in 350º for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with cole slaw, tartar sauce and malt vinegar.