- 3 lbs - Chicken Wings
- 1 stick - Salted Butter
- 2 TBS - Fresh Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp - Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp - Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup - Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat combine butter, garlic, red pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a light simmer and cook for 2 minutes, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Fry wings in small batches in 375º canola oil for 8-10 or until golden brown and cooked through
- Toss wings in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.