- 12 - Cheese Sticks
- 2 - Eggs (beaten
- 2 Cups - Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup - All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp - Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1 Cup - Marinara Sauce for dipping
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine bread crumbs, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning and salt
- Coat the cheese sticks with flour. (moisten if necessary)
- Coat the cheese sticks with egg, then bread crumbs.
- Place the breaded cheese sticks in the freezer for one hour.
- Fry in 350º oil for 30-40 seconds
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping