- 4-5 lbs - Chicken pieces or whole butterflied chicken
- 2 Cups - Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup - White Vinegar (I don't like white and used apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 Cup - Apple Juice
- 2 tsp - Horseradish (not horseradish sauce, but pure horseradish)
- 2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 2 tsp - Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Cayenne Pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients (except chicken) in a large bowl.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and granulated garlic.
- Smoke chicken at 350º for 1 hour or until done, flipping at the 30 minute mark.
- Fully submerge the chicken into the sauce and serve.
- Serve extra sauce on the side for dipping.