- 3 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated)
- 12 oz - Coca Cola (not diet)
- 1/3 Cup - Soy Sauce
- 1 TBS - Fresh Ginger (minced)
- 1 TBS - Fresh Garlic (minced)
- 4 - Tien Tsin Chili Peppers
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 TBS - Oil
- Add oil to skillet over med-low heat and lightly brown wings, 5-7 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium, add remaining ingredients and bring to a low boil.
- Continue to lightly boil uncovered 10-15 minutes stirring frequently.
- Once the sauce has reduce and begins to thicken, increase the heat to med-high.
- Continuously stir the wings until the sauce has fully reduced into a glaze.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.