- 1.5 lb - Beef Chuck Roast (cut into bite size pieces)
- 16 oz - Egg Noodles (cooked, drained)
- 2 - Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 4 Cups - Beef Broth
- 1 - Yellow Onion (sliced)
- 2 Cups - Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 Cup - Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup - Flour
- 1 TBS - Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 TBS - Butter
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper meat and brown in oil over medium high heat.
- Remove the meat and set aside.
- Melt butter, add onions, garlic, mushrooms and saute 3 minutes or until the onions begin to caramelize.
- Add flour, mix until the the butter is absorbed into the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broth, Worcestershire and meat, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med-low, cover and let simmer for 1-1.5 hrs or until the meat is tender.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the sour cream until thoroughly incorporated.
- Taste for salt and pepper.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.