- 8 oz - Roast Duck meat with skin
- 2 Cups - Cooked Rice (day old is best)
- 1/2 Cup - Yellow Onion (diced)
- 2 - Eggs (scrambled)
- 2 - Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 TBS - Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp - Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cup - Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1/2 tsp - Sugar
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- Add duck meat and skin to wok or frying pan and cook 8-10 minutes until the skin is crisp
- Remove meat, skin and reserve the rendered duck fat
- Add 1 TBS duck fat to wok and scramble the eggs, remove.
- Add 2 TBS duck fat to wok and stir fry onions and garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add rice, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, salt, peas and carrots and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Add the duck meat, skin and eggs and continue to stir fry 2 more minutes.