- 1 lb - Bacon
- 12 oz - 80/20 Ground Beef
- 6 - Lil' Smokies Smoked Sausages
- 1/4 Cup - BBQ Sauce
- 2 TBS - Wolfe Rub Original BBQ Rub
- Lay out bacon on a piece of wax paper, overlapping each piece.
- Spread out ground beef in an even layer half way across the bacon.
- Sprinkle with BBQ rub.
- Add a row of Lil' Smokies.
- Roll up the bacon, ground beef and lil' smokies tightly.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours.
- Grill over indirect heat with apple wood for smoke at 325º for 45 minutes.
- Brush with BBQ sauce and continue to cook another 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve with BBQ sauce for dipping.