- 3 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated)
- 1 Cup - Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup - Honey
- 1/4 Cup - Water
- 1/4 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup - Bourbon
- 1 TBS - Granulated Onion
- 1 TBS - Granulated Garlic
- 1 TBS - Chili Powder
- 1 TBS - Black Pepper
- 1 tsp - Salt
- Combine all of the ingredients except the wings in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Continue to simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce has reduced by half and slightly thickened.
- Grill unseasoned chicken at 400º over indirect heat for 10 minutes per side.
- Baste wings, continue to cook 10 minutes, flip and repeat.