- In a large bowl combine egg, milk, bread crumbs, Worcestershire, dried onions, black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
- Add ground beef and mix until well incorporated and form into oval patties, burger or meatballs,
- In a large skillet over medium heat brown for 2 minutes per side and remove from pan.
- Add onions and mushrooms and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and beef base, bring to a boil until the beef base is dissolved.
- Return patties to the skillet, return to a simmer, cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
- Add corn starch slurry, mix until smooth and the gravy has thickened.