- 12 - Eggs (well beaten)
- 1 lb - Breakfast Sausage
- 3 - Russet Potatoes (peeled and cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 Cup - Yellow Onion (diced)
- 1 Cup - Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Pepper
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 Cup - Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup - Olive Oil
- In a large skillet brown sausage (drain excess grease if necessary)
- Add onions and bell peppers and saute 2 minutes.
- Remove mixture from skillet and set aside,
- Turn the heat to medium high, add olive oil and potatoes to the skillet.
- Let sit five minutes before turning, continue until the potatoes are tender and golden.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic, sausage, peppers and onion and mix well until the mixture is heated through.
- Turn the heat off and mix in eggs.
- Top with the shredded cheese and bake in a 325º oven for 30 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through and the cheese is golden brown.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 8 BIG servings