- 1 lb - Ground Beef
- 8 oz - Egg Noodles (cooked, drained, do not rinse)
- 2 - Eggs (beaten)
- 2 - Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 2 Cups - Beef Broth
- 1 - Yellow Onion (sliced)
- 1.5 Cups - Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup - Sour Cream
- 2 TBS - Flour
- 3 TBS - Butter
- Salt, Pepper, Granulated Garlic to taste
- Mix eggs and noodles together.
- Fill greased 6.5 oz souffle bowls with noodles, cover with wax paper and press down with a soup can.
- Leave can on top of noodles and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Add a little oil to a non-stick pan and place the dish with the noodles down into the skillet.
- Leave the dish on the noodles and cook on medium heat for 2-2.5 minutes until golden brown on each side. (watch video)
- Form burgers a little bigger than the buns to allow for shrinkage.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Brown burgers on each side and remove from the pan.
- Add butter, garlic and onions and saute' for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and continue to saute' for 2 more minutes.
- Add flour and mix in until it's all absorbed and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beef broth, stir and bring to a boil.
- Return burgers to the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn heat off and mix in the sour cream.