- 3-4 lb - Chuck Roast
- 2 - Bell Peppers (chopped)
- 1 - Large red onion (chopped)
- 6 - Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup - Worcestershire sauce
- 20 oz - Guinness Extra Stout
- 1-2 - Fresh Jalapeno (chopped)
- 2 TBS - Black Pepper
- 2 TBS - Kosher Salt
- Very liberally season both sides of roast with salt and pepper.
- Brown for 5 minutes on each side in a heavy skillet with a little oil.
- Transfer roast to crock pot, add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until fork tender.
- Serve with a crusty bread with your choice of blue cheese and mayonnaise or Swiss cheese and horseradish.