- 4 - Sirloin or NY Strip Steaks (trimmed)
- 1 Cup - Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup - Brandy
- 1 TBS - Dijon Mustard
- 2 TBS - Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 - Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 TBS - Olive Oil
- 4 oz - Mushrooms
- 3 - Shallots (minced)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 Cup - Chopped Parsley
- Liberally season both sides of room temperature steaks.
- Sear on both sides over medium high heat for 1 minute per side.
- Remove steaks, add olive oil, shallots, garlic, mushrooms and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with brandy and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, cream and bring to a light simmer.
- Add steaks back into the pan and let simmer in the sauce 5-7 minutes for rare to mid rare.
- Remove steaks, taste for seasoning and stir in chopped parsley.