- 12 oz Bag - Fresh Broccoli
- 10.75 oz Can - Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/4 Cup - Milk
- 1.5 Cups - French Fried Onions
- 1/2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 1/2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp - Salt
- Combine soup, milk, garlic, onion, black pepper and salt in a medium skillet or pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in broccoli, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 fried onions, then sprinkle the remaining onions on top.
- Place in a 350º oven for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.