- 2 TBS - Granulated Garlic
- 2 TBS - Kosher Salt
- 1 TBS - Sweet Paprika
- 1 TBS - Cayenne Pepper
- 1 TBS - Granulated Onion
- 1 TBS - Black Pepper
- 1 tsp - Cumin
- 1 Cup - Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Cup - Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup - Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup - Light Brown Sugar
- 2 TBS - Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine all ingredients and mix well
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and continue to boil for 5-7 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Apply a liberal coat of rub to both sides of the ribs and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Grill ribs over indirect heat at 350º for 2 hours or until tender.
- Baste ribs with the sauce, cover and cook 15 minutes, repeat this process once.