- 4 lb - Boneless Chuck Roast
- 12 oz - Beer
- 15 oz - Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 1/2 Cup - Apple Cider Vineger
- 1/4 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 4 - Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 1 - Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 2 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 TBS - Chili Powder
- 1/2 - BBQ Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays)
- 1/4 Cup - Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine all of the ingredients in a 6 quart crock pot.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- Once the meat is fork tender remove from the crock pot and drain the *juices.
- Pull apart the meat and remove any excess fat and gristle.
- Return the meat to the crock pot, add BBQ sauce and vinegar and mix well.
- Cover and heat on low for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
* You can pull the meat apart and return to the juices and serve vs. draining the juices and adding BBQ Sauce.