- 3-4 lbs - Whole Chicken Wings
- 10 Drops - Red Food Color
- 10 Drops - Blue Food Color
- 10 Drops - Yellow Food Color
- 1 Cup - Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup - Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 Cup - Hoisin Sauce
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients except the wings and mix well.
- Place wings in a 1 gallon zip loc bag along with the marinade and place in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight is best.
- Remove wings from the marinade and place on a raised rack on a cookie sheet.
- Place into a preheated 375º oven for 15 minutes.
- Pour leftover marinade into a pan over medium high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to simmer for 10 minutes or until reduced by half and slightly thickened.
- After the wings have baked for 15 minutes baste them with the thickened marinade.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes and repeat once.
- Continue cooking until the wings are cooked through.