- 3.5 lb - Pork Loin Back Ribs (cut into 2 bone pieces)
- 3/4 Cup - Light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup - Shaoxing Chinese Cooking Wine
- 1/3 Cup - Hoisin Sauce
- 1/3 Cup - Honey
- 1 TBS - Chinese Five Spice Powder
- 2 tsp - Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup - Honey
- 1/2 Cup - Water
- Combine soy sauce, wine, hoisin, honey and five spice powder and mix well.
- Combine ribs and marinade into a container with a lid and shake well.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
- Grill ribs at 350º over indirect heat for one hour, turning every 15 minutes.
- While the ribs are grilling combine brown sugar, honey and water in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, mix well and set aside.
- After the ribs have cooked for 1 hour, baste with the glaze and cook for 15 more minutes.