- 1 lb - 80/20 Ground Beef
- 2 Quarts - Water
- 3 TBS - Dehydrated Minced Onion
- 2 TBS - Granulated Garlic
- 1 TBS - Beef Base
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 8 slices - American Cheese
- 1 lb - Elbow Macaroni
- 1 TBS - Dried Parsley
- In a large skillet brown ground beef.
- Drain excess fat, add water, onion, garlic, beef base, black pepper and bring to a boil.
- Add macaroni, reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 9 minutes.
- Remove lid, stir macaroni, add cheese and mix well.
- Turn heat off and let sit uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add parsley and mix.