- 3 lbs - Chicken Wings
- 1 Cup - Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup - Parmesan Cheese (the powdery kind)
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/4 cup - Olive Oil
- Drizzle wings with olive and mix until well coated.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, pepper, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt.
- Thoroughly coat the wings with bread crumb mixture.
- Place wings on a cookie sheet and bake at 375º for 45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese immediately after removing from the oven.
- Serve with your favorite spaghetti, tomato or marinara sauce.