- 7lb - Pork Loin
- 3 TBS - Salt
- 3 TBS - Black Pepper
- Mix salt and pepper together and spread evenly over pork loin.
- Place the pork loin over indirect heat on a grill that is preheated to 250º with a couple pieces of cherry or other fruit wood.
- Smoke at 250º for approximately 1.5-2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 155º.
- Remove the loin from the grill and tent with foil and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Slice very thin.
- Serve with homemade cole slaw and Texas Pete Hot Sauce on a fresh potato roll.