- 8 - Beef Hot Dogs
- 8 oz - Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 16 oz Can - Refried Beans
- 1 - Bell Pepper or Poblano Pepper
- 16 - 8 inch Flour Tortillas
- 1 Cup - Salsa Verde, Pico de Gallo or Salsa (your choice)
- Jalapeno Mustard
- Grill bell pepper until nicely charred, place in a plastic bag for 10 minutes.
- Peel skin off of pepper, then cut in half, remove seeds and stem and then chop.
- Grill hot dogs for about 8 minutes until heated through.
- While the hot dogs are cooking add cheese, salsa and chopped pepper to one tortilla.
- Place another tortilla on top and top with re-fried beans and jalapeno mustard.
- Place hot dog on one end of the now quesadilla and roll up, continue with the remaining ingredients.
- Brush each tortilla wrapped hot dog with vegetable oil and grill for about 5-6 minutes until nice and golden brown and the cheese is melted.