- 3lb - Boneless Chuck Roast
- 3 TBS - Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Cup - Wolfe Rub Bold BBQ Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup - Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (or your favorite)
- 1/2 Cup - Apple Cider Vinegar
- Set up grill for indirect cooking with cherry wood and preheat to 250º.
- Moisten roast with Worcestershire sauce and rub very liberally with Wolfe Rub Bold.
- Place roast onto the grill and smoke at 250º for approximately 6 hours or until you can slide a meat probe in and out with just a slight bit of resistance. Meat temp will be around 190º-195º.
- Remove meat and let rest wrapped in foil for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Slice roast into 1" chunks, transfer to a pan and mix with BBQ sauce and vinegar.
- Foil the pan and put back onto the grill or in the oven for 30 minutes to simmer until the meat is fork tender, but NOT falling apart.
- Serve by themselves, on Texas Toast or a Hearty Roll.