- 3 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated at the joint)
- 2/3 Stick - Butter
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 TBS - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup - Frank's Hot Sauce
- In a medium saucepan combine butter, garlic, Worcestershire, vinegar and Frank's. Bring to a light boil, remove from heat.
- Grill unseasoned wings at 350º over direct heat, turning every 5 minutes for 15 minutes.
- Dip wings into sauce and place back on the grill for 5 minutes, do this two times.
- Serve with with celery, carrots and bleu cheese dressing.