- 1 lb - Tri color bow tie pasta (cooked and drained)
- 1 lb - Ham Steak (cooked and cubed)
- 1 Medium - Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Large - Red Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 Large - Cucumber (peeled, seeded and chopped)
- 12 - Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 Cup - Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 Cup - Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large lidded container.
- Put lid on and shake vigorously for 1 minute or until the pasta salad is mixed well.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or more. Overnight is best.