- 4 lbs - Chicken Legs (Frenched see video)
- 2 Cups - Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup - Water
- 1/4 Cup - White Vinegar
- 1 Cup - Sugar
- 1/4 Cup - Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS - Sesame Oil
- 1 TBS - Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 TBS - Cornstarch + 2 TBS water to make slurry
- Combine broth, water, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili sauce, granulated garlic and mix until sugar is dissolved and pour over chicken.
- Marinade minimum of 4 hours, over night is best.
- Pre-heat grill to 325º for indirect cooking.
- Cook legs at 325º for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done and golden brown.
- Pour remaining sauce/marinade into a sauce pan and boil for 10 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Mix cornstarch slurry into boiling sauce and removed from heat. It will instantly thicken.
- Once the legs are fully cooked dip each wing into the sauce wiping off any excess sauce.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.