- 4 - 8 oz Thick Cut Pork Loin (2" Thick)
- 4 Strips - Thick Cut Bacon
- 1 Cup - Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 1 tsp - Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 8 - Toothpicks
- Combine syrup, butter and cayenne in a sauce pan, bring to a boil, remove from heat. DONE.
- Season pork liberally with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Wrap bacon around pork and secure together with toothpicks.
- Cook on a grill* set up for indirect cooking and cook for 10-15 minutes between 300º - 325º or until you reach an internal temperature around 120º.
- Move pork over direct heat and begin to baste with the glaze and flip often. It's very important to baste and flip often and quickly to avoid the glaze from burning.
- Cook pork until you reach an internal temperature of 135º - 140º.
- Place pork on a plate and loosely tent with foil and rest 10-15 minutes.
This recipe can be made on a charcoal or gas grill and in the oven as well