- 4 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated at the joint)
- 2/3 Stick - Butter
- 1 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 TBS - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup - Frank's Hot Sauce
- In a medium saucepan combine butter, garlic, Worcestershire, vinegar and Frank's. Bring to a light boil, remove from heat.
- Fry wings (uncoated an unseasoned) in small batches in 350º oil for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Immediately toss the wings in the Buffalo sauce and serve with celery, carrots and bleu cheese.