- 3-4 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated at the joint, tips removed)
- 1/4 Cup - Wolfe Rub Citrus BBQ Seasoning
- 14 oz - Orange Marmalade
- 1/4 Cup - Honey
- 1/4 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup - Sriracha Sauce (used more if desired)
- Combine chicken wings and Wolfe Rub Citrus BBQ Seasoning in a large mixing bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Set up your grill for indirect cooking, add the wings to the side opposite of the heat source.
- Cook in the 350º - 400º range for 30-35 minutes, rotating wings around for even cooking.
- In a sauce pan combine Orange marmalade, honey, brown sugar and sriracha sauce and heat through.
- Dip wings into the sauce and then place back on the grill to continue cooking 10-15 more minutes until caramelized and fully cooked.