- 1 TBS - Salt
- 1 TBS - Black Pepper
- 1 TBS - Granulated Garlic
- 1 TBS - Granulated Onion
- 1 TBS - Cumin
- 1 TBS - Oregano
- 2 TBS - Chili Powder
- 1 Large - Bell Pepper (cut into medium strips)
- 1 Large - Red Onion (cut into medium strips)
- 2lbs - Sirloin Steak (cut into medium strips)
- 8 - Flour Tortillas
- *Make the seasoning by combining the first 7 ingredients and mix well.
- Grill or pan fry peppers and onions in vegetable oil until desired tenderness.
- Add steak to the hot grill or pan and liberally season with the fajita seasoning and cook to desired doneness.
- Add to warm tortillas along with condiments of your choice (ie., lettuce, tomato, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, jalapeno, etc.)
* Seasoning will make more than you need for this recipe. Store in an airtight container.