- 4 Large Russet Potatoes (baked until fork tender and refrigerated overnight)
- 2 Cups - Sour Cream
- 1 Cup - Shallots (minced)
- 1.5 Cups - Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tsp - Salt
- 2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- Grate potatoes leaving the skin on, into a large mixing bowl.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients (reserving 1/2 cup of cheese for the top.
- Loosely fold the ingredients together. (do not over work or press down.
- Place into an 8x8 casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350º oven 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.