- 2 lbs - Sirloin Steak (cut into 1/4" strips)
- 1 - Yellow Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 - Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 5 - Mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 4 - Hoagie Rolls
- 12 slices - Provolone Cheese
- 2 TBS - Olive Oil
- Saute onions, peppers and mushrooms in olive oil until they begin to caramelize.
- Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
- Add oil and saute sirloin in small amounts to prevent over crowding/boiling the meat.
- Season with seasoned salt and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Continue this cooking process until all of the meat is cooked to your desired doneness. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Pile meat onto a toasted hoagie roll slathered with mayonnaise and top with provolone cheese.