- 2 Cups - Corned Beef (cooked and diced)
- 1 Cup - Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 10 - Egg Roll Wrappers
- 16 oz - Sauerkraut
- 1/4 tsp - Caraway Seeds (more or less to taste)
- 1 - Egg (beaten)
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine corned beef, sauerkraut and caraway seeds in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook until all of the moisture is evaporated.
- Transfer to a bowl lined with paper towels and squeeze out any excess moisture and let thoroughly cool.
- Add Swiss cheese to corned beef mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place 2-3 TBS of the filling in the middle of 2 (doubled up) wonton wrappers, paint the corners with the egg wash and roll up.
- Deep fry in 325º oil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Russian dressing for dipping.