- 3lbs - Country Style Pork Ribs or Shoulder Meat
- 1 Cup - Water
- 2 TBS - Salt
- 1 TBS - Black Pepper
- 2 TBS - Chili Powder
- 1 TBS - Granulated Garlic
- 1 TBS - Granulated Onion
- 1 TBS - Oregano
- 1 TBS - Cumin
- 1 TBS - Sugar
- 1 tsp - Cinnamon
- Combine all of the spice ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make the rub.
- Mix the rub very liberally over the pork until thoroughly coated.
- Place pork on a raised rack in a 13x9 casserole dish and add water to the bottom.
- Cover tightly with foil and cook in a 350º oven for 2.5-3 hours or until fork tender.
- Let the meat cook for 15 minutes, then shred apart with two forks.
- Use the meat for tacos, burritos, taquitos, nachos, etc.