- 2lbs - Top Sirloin Steak (cut into bite size pieces)
- 3 - Carrots (cut into small cubes)
- 3 - Celery Stalks (cut into small cubes)
- 1 - Bell Pepper (cut into small cubes)
- 1 Cup - Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
- 4 TBS - Cooking Oil
- 1 TBS Corn starch + 2 TBS water = Corn Starch Slurry
- 2 TBS - Shaoxing Chinese Cooking Wine
- 1 TBS - Sesame Oil
- 1 TBS - Minced Garlic
- 1 TBS - Mince Ginger
- 2 TBS - Sambal Oelek
- 1.5 Cups - Chicken Broth
- 3 TBS - Lite Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS - Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp - Sugar
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat add sesame oil, garlic and ginger and cook until just fragrant.
- Add remaining ingredient to sauce pan, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Then set aside
- Add cooking oil to a hot wok over high heat and stir fry steak in small batches for 2-3 minutes just for color.
- Once all of the beef is browned, add it all back into the hot wok.
- Add carrots and stir fry for one minute.
- Add celery, onion, bell pepper, peanuts and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Add sauce and bring to a boil.
- Stir in corn starch slurry.
- Continue cooking and stirring until the sauce has thickened 1-2 minutes.