2 lbs - Top Round Steak (sliced into 1/4 inch pieces)
8oz - Penne Pasta (uncooked)
1 - Medium Yellow Onion (diced)
2 - Celery Stalks (chopped)
3 - Carrots (chopped)
4 - Garlic Cloves (chopped)
28 oz - Diced Tomatoes
15 oz - Kidney Beans
6 Cups- Chicken Stock
2 Cups - Water
2 Cups - Frozen Corn
1 tsp - Basil
1 tsp - Thyme
1 tsp - Oregano
1 TBS - Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
1. Saute beef in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add onion, celery, carrots and garlic and saute 2 more minutes or until the onions begin to sweat.
3. Combine remaining ingredients except pasta, bring to a simmer, cover and cook on medium low for 20 minutes.
4. Add pasta, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.