- 1 lb - Breakfast sausage
- 12 - Eggs
- 2 Cups - Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 3 Large - Russet Potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 - Yellow Onion (diced)
- 1 - Bell Pepper (diced)
- 6 - Flour Burrito Shells
- 4 TBS - Olive Oil
- 1 TBS - Seasoned Salt
- 4-6 TBS - Butter
- In a large skillet crumble and brown sausage until thoroughly cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- Drain excess grease from pan and add olive oil and potatoes in an even layer, let cook 3-4 minutes before flipping.
- Once the potatoes are just turning tender add onions, bell pepper and season salt. Continue to cook until the vegetables begin to sweat for tender crisp....if you like them softer cook longer.
- Cook the eggs as you like in butter as you prepare the burritos.
- Build the burritos to your liking. Sriracha sauce is optional.
- Roll and toast lightly if desired.