2 Cups - Wolfe Pit Hot Dog Chili
1lb - Pizza Dough Ball
4 Cups - Cheddar Jack Cheese
1lb - Beef Hot Dogs (sliced and grilled/pan fried)
1 - Yellow Onion (diced)
1. Stretch out the dough ball into desired size and place on a greased pan.
2. Spoon a hearty but even layer of chili leaving about an inch on the edge of the dough exposed.
3. Add the cheese evenly, followed by the hot dogs and onions.
4. Bake in a 450º oven 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
5. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.