- 4 lbs - Bone in Pork Chops
- 4 Cups - Unsweetened Apple Juice
- 1 Cup - Yellow Onion (sliced)
- 4 - Garlic Cloves Sliced
- 4 TBS - Olive Oil
- 1 tsp - Cinnamon
- 2 TBS - Corn Starch
- 2 TBS - Water
- Salt and Pepper
- In a hot skillet, add a little olive oil and begin to brown the pork chops 2-3 minutes per side.
- Once all the pork chops are browned, add little more olive oil and sliced onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- As the onions begin to sweat add the garlic and continue to saute another 2 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with the apple juice ensuring to get all the fond off the bottom of the pan.
- Add pork chops back in pan, cover and simmer on low for one hour.
- After one hour add cinnamon and rotate the chops, top to bottom and continue to cook covered for another hour.
- Mix water and corn starch until smooth and stir into the pan until thickened.
- Serve over hot rice