9oz - Spinach (rough chopped)
1 Cup - Parmesan Cheese
1 Cup - 1% Milk
1/4 Cup - Flour
1/2 Stick - Butter
1 - Yellow Onion (chopped)
2 - Garlic Cloves (chopped)
1/2 tsp - Black Pepper
No salt was added or needed due to the salt in the Parmesan Cheese
1. In a medium skillet, melt butter and saute' onions 3-4 minutes until they sweat.
2. Add garlic and flour and cook 2-3 minutes until the flour is absorbed into the butter.
3. Stir in milk and pepper and return to a simmer.
4. Add spinach a couple handfuls at a time, when they begin to wilt, continue adding spinach until all of the spinach has wilted into the pan.
5. Turn the heat off and stir in Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake in a 425º oven for 15-20 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.