2 Cups - White Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup - Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup - Sweetened Condensed Milk
1-2 tsp - Red Food Gel
Cream Cheese Layer Ingredients
1.5 Cups - White Chocolate Chips
4oz - Cream Cheese
1. In a medium sauce pan over low heat, combine white chocolate chips, chocolate chips and condensed milk.
2. Once the chocolate and milk are combined, add food coloring and mix well.
3. Pour into a well greased 5x9 glass loaf dish and place in the refrigerator while you make the cream cheese layer.
Cream Cheese Layer
1. In a medium saucepan combine white chocolate chips and cream cheese over low heat until well combined and into the consistency of icing.
2. Remove fudge from the refrigerator and pour cream cheese topping evenly over top.
3. Place back in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until set up and hard.