8oz - Leftover Sirloin Steak (cut into small dice)
1/2 Cup - Yellow Onion (diced)
1/4 Cup - Bell Pepper (diced)
6 - Medium Russet Potatoes (peeled and diced)
2 TBS - Olive Oil
1 tsp - Salt
1/2 tsp - Black Pepper
1/2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
1. Parboil potatoes in salted water for 5 minutes and drain on paper towels
2. Add olive oil to preheated skillet over medium heat and saute' steak, onions and peppers 2-3 minutes.
3. Add potatoes, garlic, salt and pepper to the steak and vegetables and mix well.
4. Cook over medium heat stirring every 5 minutes. Do not stir too often or your potatoes will turn to mush.
4. Serve with poached or fried eggs.