2lbs - Top Sirloin (excess fat trimmed and sliced into thin strips)
4-6 Cups - Fresh Broccoli
3 - Carrots (thinly sliced)
2 - Egg whites
4 TBS - Lite Soy Sauce
4 TBS - Chinese Shaoxing Cooking Wine
4 TBS - Corn Starch
1 Cup - Chicken Broth
2 TBS - Lite Soy Sauce
2 TBS - Oyster Sauce
1/2 tsp - Sesame Oil
1 tsp - Minced Ginger
2 tsp - Minced Garlic
2 tsp - Corn Starch
1. Combine sliced beef with all of the marinade ingredients and refrigerate 20-30 minutes.
2. Combine all sauce ingredients and mixed until well combined.
3. In a large pot of salted water blanch the broccoli and carrots for 1 minute total, remove and set aside.
4. Return the same pot of water to a boil and blanch the sirloin for 45-60 seconds, remove and set aside.
5. In a very hot wok stir fry beef for one minute, add broccoli and carrots and stir fry for an additional minute.
6. Add sauce, stir fry and heat through until thickened for an additional 1 minute.