6 - Pieces French Bread (cut into 6 - 2 inch pieces)
6 - Large Eggs
1 Cup - Milk
2 tsp - Vanilla
2 tsp - Cinnamon
4 TBS - Butter
1. In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
2. Soak the bread in the batter until they have soaked up as much liquid as they can and the bread is soggy.
3. In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and cook bread for 2-2.5 minutes until the egg begins to set and turn golden.
4. Flip the toast and place the skillet (or transfer to a cookie sheet) into a 350º oven for 8-10 minutes until cooked through.
5. Add fresh fruit, syrup, powdered sugar, or simply whatever you like on your French toast!