4 Cups - Cooked Rice (day old is best)
2 lbs - Chicken Breast (cut into small strips)
4 - Eggs
1 - Yellow Onion (diced
4 - Garlic Cloves
1 Cup - Frozen Peas and Carrots (total, not each)
2 tsp - Sesame Oil
2 TBS - Corn Starch
3 TBS - Lite Soy Sauce
1 TBS - Shaoxing Chinese Cooking Wine
1. In a large mixing bowl combine chicken, shaoxing wine, corn starch and 1 TBS soy sauce. Let marinade at least 30 minutes.
2. In a wok or skillet, scramble eggs in 1 TBS vegetable oil over med-high heat Set aside.
3. Stir fry chicken in small batches in 1 TBS vegetable oil for 2 minutes. Chicken does not need to be fully cooked at this point. (set aside)
4. Add 2 TBS vegetable oil to wok or skillet on medium high and stir fry half of the onion and half of the garlic for one minute.
5. Add 2 Cups of rice, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 TBS soy sauce, half of the chicken and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add 1/2 scrambled eggs and 1/2 cup peas and carrots, stir fry 2 more minutes.
*Repeat steps 4-6. Do not cook all at once or you will have a starchy mess.