2lbs - Brooklyn Style Pizza Dough (or your favorite dough)
1lb - Ground Chicken (white and dark)
1lb - Bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled)
2 Cups - Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
1/2 Cup - Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (or your favorite sauce)
2 - Yellow Onions (caramelized in 1TBS olive oil)
1 - Egg (well beaten)
Ranch Dressing if desired for dipping
1. Brown chicken until cooked through, add BBQ sauce and cook until thickened.
2. Stretch out pizza dough, add half of each (chicken,bacon,cheese and onions) to dough closest to you.
3. Fold dough over and roll until the seam of the dough is on the bottom and tuck the ends of dough under.
4. Brush each stromboli with beaten egg and cut small vent holes every inch into the top of the dough.
5. Bake in a preheated 375º oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.