What you will need
1.5lbs - Cooked Meat of your choice (I used leftover pork loin and kielbasa)
4 Cups - Cooked Rice
24oz - Chunky Salsa
1 Small Tomato (optional, I only used it because it needed to be used or thrown away)
1 TBS - Granulated Garlic
1 TBS - Granulated Onion
1 TBS - Black Pepper
1 TBS - Oregano
2 tsp - Salt
2 tsp - Cumin
3 Large - Bell Peppers (cored and seeded)
2-3 Cups - Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Combine the first ten ingredients listed above into a large casserole dish and mix thoroughly until everything is well combined.
2. Slightly overfill each pepper with the meat and rice mixture.
3. Evenly spread out remaining filling mixture onto the bottom of the casserole dish.
4. Wedge each pepper into the rice to hold it steady.
5. Cover with foil and bake in a 325º oven for 1 hour or until the peppers are tender.
6. Once the peppers are tender add cheese to the top of each pepper and place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.